Friday, April 10, 2015

A to Z - "I" is for Inspiration

I'll just leave these here. :)
Writing Inspiration Pin Board

Inspirational Quotes Pin Board

My Creativity "Spark Board" Pin Board
I like to pin my inspirations on pinterest. It gives me one location to go to get my creative juices flowing. Often, these are just ideas that I can begin working on when I get a creative urge and cannot decide what to do.

What websites or programs do you use?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

3 comments:

Chrys Fey said...

I've never used Pinterest because I fear I'd be hooked and wouldn't get any writing done what-so-ever.

-Chrys Fey
Tremp’s Troops - A to Z Co-co-host
Write with Fey

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed those bits of inspiration - thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy the rest of April

ElshaHawk said...

@Chrys Yes, Pinterest is a vortex! It must be ventured into with caution. It might be best to set a timer when you go there. :)

@cassie, thanks!