Saturday, March 19, 2011

At It Again

Found another Twitter Pitch Contest! This one is at YAtopia. This time I need a two sentence pitch and the first line.

Leeto Homero moves in with his Nana after losing his parents to the fever. When Nana suddenly becomes ill, Leeto, joined by his trusted teddy, his Nana’s cat, and a tiny Merlin, soon battles difficult riddles, a kraken, and an army of trolls commanded by the evil skeleton king to reach the gods and remind them about his ailing Nana.

Opening sentence is now "My name is Leeto, but everyone calls me Little."

What do you think?

I really enjoy the entire opening paragraph, but I can only include the first sentence.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: