Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Howdy 2011!

If you haven't checked out my other blog, I am blogging an entry a day for 30 days. It's mostly all about me.

I have some disappointing news. The screenplay that I finished for Nano is now lost to cyberspace.

Unthwarted, I will redo it. I was SURE I copied everything from Google Docs that I wanted to save into my Word BEFORE I deleted the files from Google. But I can't find it. Anywhere. All that hard work.. gone.

This is reminiscent of my Tuvalu story. My first edit, wiped out by a harddrive crash. Which reminds me, while I was Nano-ing, I came up with a few plot changes for Tuvalu. :) Maybe my first novel will be redeemed and rise from its wreckage a Pheonix.

I am planning on playing with the format of this blog. AGAIN. I was going to create a new blog and thought, 'why? I have this one to play in.'


So, New Year, New Blog.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: