Monday, November 8, 2010

Cloud 9: I'm on it, and I'm a Dweeb.

I have just finished Leeto.

WHAT A RUSH!

Writing the ending was sooooo satisfying!

Deciding to tackle current projects for Nanowrimo was the best decision I have ever made!

I also finished copying the prose work of my co-authored dragon series into a screenplay. But when I got to the end of the printed pages of the entire ficlet series, I found that we never actually wrote the ending..

OOPS!

So I have some idea of how we agreed to end it way back when... but it wasn't MY idea, it was my co-author's.... and I kinda want to ask him to remind me how we were gonna end it, to make sure I 'do it right'.

THEN I can edit it for form and detail, two huge things I left out.

Anyway..

Finishing Leeto (and the screenplay) at under 17,000 words of Nanowrimo writing means one thing..

HOW AM I GOING TO GET THE EXTRA WORDS I NEED TO REACH 50K?!?!

I am going to finish my other work, which is more fun to play with, because while I have the plot outline, the story keeps writing itself into new directions AND I LOVE IT. But will it alone satisfy my Writing A.D.D.? (I have to switch between projects to not get bored with one.)

I may have to pull out one or two or three of my back-ups.

But being OVERPREPARED for almost anything, I have those back ups ready and waiting.

so..
why am I worried?

I'm such a dweeb.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: