Monday, October 11, 2010

nanowrimo


I just signed up for nanowrimo.

I've decided I need the motivation to finish ALL of my WIPs (works in progress).
  • Leeto-a tiny boy goes on an epic adventure through a magic painting into a different world to save his Nana's life.
  • Aurist- a girl who can see auras soon learns the world is a big place full of dangers as she runs from and then TO the very people who are after her unique ability. But what do they really want?
  • Kira and Marduke screenplay- the dragon egg chooses Kira, hatching just in time to defeat Bluetooth the 'christian' viking from his high taxation and oppressive rule. But more is at stake than just a kingdom.
So if you are a wrimo-er, friend me, ElshaApril, because I need the motivation! I'm even considering doing a local write-in. *gasp* I know, right! I have never done one. *double gasp* Well, I lived so far away.. why am I defending myself?!

Anyway, I am off to prep my laptop with all the manuscripts. So you all will stop looking at me like that.. show's over.. go back to what you were doing now.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: