Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Horror for Halloween

I wrote a horror piece, entered it into a contest at Bookrix. You can log in, read it, and vote for it here.

Many thanks to Jeff Bailey for peer editing with me! Helping you edit your prequel was great fun, not to mention great practice!

Thanks to ALRO, who gave me the ending and made it so much scarier! You are the king of villains, I bow to your dark pen. :)

Now, back to preparing for Nanowrimo. ;)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Germiux said...

Oh, it was fantastic!
I always like your writing,Elsha.
Good to see that I'm not alone in the Halloween themed ebook thing! (My collection of Halloween Poems will be out Oct. 23)
Your doing Nanowrite? I didn't bother with it, but best of luck, and can't wait to see more from you <3