Saturday, June 11, 2011

Writing News

In writing news this week, I have been named Ficly.com's Blogger in Chief!!
(cheering)
This means I will coordinate a panel of 4 other writers who will rotate with me in blogging about topics for the Ficly community. I'm so glad I am not alone! I'm beginning to feel the pressure of coming up with a great first blog, but I am excited, too! I can't wait to see what ideas the other four have.

We took a spontaneous trip today. I not only got a few ideas for my zazzle store, but also discussed with my husband some of the personal writing goals I have and my shortcomings in achieving them. Sometimes having that conversation is enough motivation to just do it!

So cross your fingers, and hope I just dive right in!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: