Saturday, April 9, 2011

My First Writing

There is a challenge on ficly.com to share your first ever stories with the world. http://ficly.com/challenges/928

My mom owns the originals of my first stories, when I was about 9. Something about a zoo and another one that I can't recall right now.

At 10 I typed one up about Benji the dog in the school computer lab on an Apple IIE. Saved it to a 5 inch Floppy. Yeah, old school. I cried because the story was sad. It was so embarrassing. Benji risked his doggy life. But I don't have a copy at home to share with you.

Can you remember your first story?


P.S. Yes, I know, I should be editing, but I am waiting on primer to dry so I can paint my bedroom. Not enough time to really sink my teeth into it. Besides, I need a little time away from the tale so I can look at it with fresh eyes. Therefore, I paint!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: