Saturday, January 7, 2017

Hello 2017!

I realized the other day that I met my husband and we went on our first date in January 18 years ago.

15 years ago we were married.

14 years ago I had my first child.

12 years ago I graduated from college.

10 years ago I had my second child.

9 years ago I started writing and blogging and whining about my life.

5 years ago I finally got a job that used my degree and completed classes to keep it that way.

3 years ago my favorite writing site was taken down and replaced by another that is still getting up on it's feet. The writing friends I had slowly moved on with their lives as I moved on with mine.

It's time now to reverse the slow decline from this most precious part of me. I write because I am a writer.


My goals for 2017 include blogging more.

I'm going to work on fixing my Smashwords ebooks, working on my author pages on various sites, and streamlining my brand/platform.

It's a new year; the perfect time to learn more about the business of writing, myself through my writing, and renew bonds with old writing friends as well as make new ones. 

No comments: