Saturday, August 21, 2010

The book is here!

Dear Reader,

This book is a collection of many of my works here, plus a few others. You can listen to me read "The White Chair" in the previous post.

Currently, I am having ear trouble, so I won't be recording today like I wanted to. See my other blog post on wellintentionedindecision.blogspot.com for more details on that.

Sufferingly Yours,

Elsha
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

2 comments:

Jean Bauhaus said...

Hi Elsha,

I tried to leave this on your other blog, but comments don't seem to be working over there. Have you thought about applying to write for Demand Studios? If you're anything like me, writing enough there to make decent money won't leave you with much brainpower for your fiction, but it IS decent money, and the articles are usually pretty easy to write once you get the research out of the way. I write there to make ends meet when my business slows down. It's been a life saver since I lost my job.

ElshaHawk said...

thanks! I write for examiner, but A) I get paid pennies and I never see any of it, and B) I never know what to write! I will look into Demand.
Yes, I am aware of the comment problem, but have no idea how to fix it, since it seems to be above my head.