Sunday, May 16, 2010

However

I put on a show, however no one sees.
A third of the earth is land, however two thirds sea.

I wear a sundress, however it might rain.
The soul is cloudy, however the body feels no pain.

I carry an umbrella, however the sun’s bright.
I wear clothes, however my heart’s naked in broad daylight.

The world goes round, however time is a line.
I love you, however you can’t be mine.

Odd is a feeling, however temporary.
Cold despises hot, however they are married.

A quandry, however a simple answer would do.
The mystery is solved, however I haven’t a clue.

You feel love, however it breaks your heart.
They will come back, however they must depart.

Chickens come first, however, so do eggs.
Life hatches plans, however death sucks them away.

The world goes round, however time is a line.
I love you, however you can’t be mine.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: