Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wit Fit

Well, I am about to embark on a new writing exercise journey for the month of May. Expect regular posts in just a short week away!

What have I been up to?
  • Subbing! Working school hours takes most of my energy. Then it's home to chores, yuck!
  • Entered and had a piece published in Eclectic Flash. Received my hard copy yesterday!
  • Editing my nano novel and posting small snippets to Ficly
  • Transforming my cooperative Dragon story from prose to screenplay for Screnzy
  • Writing poetry about porches for a project that may see publication before any of my other works.
  • Looking for a summer job that will not include the need for babysitting, will not take too much of my time, will use my skills and make me happy, and pay well. HA!
  • Hired as a freelance journalist for examiner.com so I try to write at least one or two articles a week.
So, off to scratch out a registration form for WitFit, because I'm not busy enough! :)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: