Monday, July 28, 2014

Winner!


I won 3rd place on DegreeStory! You can find my name under the winners on the right panel. I am quite pleased. I tried to put just enough details to make it endearing, but not enough to embarrass or upset anyone. This is also important for me to keep my job!

I had a rough year. I did. That doesn't mean that I won't have issues this year, either. What it means is that I did a lot of learning.

I am pleased that I won. I entered on the last day of the contest, with minimal proofreading and editing by myself. I tried to get a friend or two to proofread, but neither were interested. I guess this means I am better at writing than most others who entered. That sounds quite conceited. I shouldn't pat myself on the back like this...
I take my victories where they come.


No comments: